The NIS AGM 2020 Call for paper is addressing the following theme:
The NIS AGM 2022 in Ado-Ekiti is addressing the following theme:
“Mapping Policies, Strategies and Spatial Infrastructure Development for Sustainable e-Governance”
The theme of this Conference is relevant for Nigeria and global context; in a world where dynamics of the Earth affects Spatial Infrastructures, where the sea needs to be better mapped and managed; where land resources need to be protected against sea-level rise; desert encroachment; and where land-based infrastructures are constantly threatened.
The sub-themes are therefore to address Mapping Policies, Strategies and Spatial Infrastructure Development for
- Mapping and Monitoring Earth System Dynamics.
- Infrastructure Mapping, Monitoring and Management.
- Transport Infrastructure Management.
- Tourism, Mapping and Management.
- Earth Resources Mapping, Monitoring and Management.
- Precision Agriculture.
- Submission of paper Abstract: Deadline 29th April 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: Deadline 20 May 2022
- Submission of Reviewed Full paper: Deadline 8 July 2022
- Notification of acceptance of full paper 15 July 2022
Conditions for Acceptance of Full Papers:
The following conditions will guide final acceptance of full papers:
- Papers must be well researched, well-written
- Full text of papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word, Times Romans 12pts font size, and 1.5 line spacing, on A4 size paper, APA format of citation, and not more than 14 pages, including list of references.
- Full papers are expected to reach the National Secretariat not later than 8 July 2022 through email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All authors of accepted or unaccepted papers will be informed in writing not later than 10th April 2022 through their email addresses.
- Authors of accepted papers will be required to submit Power Point presentations to the designated email addresses or by flash-drives to the National Secretariat not later than 8th July 2022.
It is important to note that any paper received after the scheduled dates will not be treated, and the Secretariat shall not accept liability for failed email deliveries.
To facilitate easy submission of papers, please send using the following link – callforpaper.nisngr.net and copy Secretary General: nis.secretarygeneral@gmailcom