The NIS AGM 2020 Call for paper is addressing the following theme:
The NIS AGM 2020 in Minna is addressing the following theme:
“Emerging Trends in Geospatial Technologies for Earth System and Infrastructure Mapping, Monitoring and Management”
The theme of this Conference is relevant for Nigeria and global context; in a world where dynamics of the Earth affects Spatial Infrastructures, where the sea needs to be better mapped and managed; where land resources need to be protected against sea-level rise; desert encroachment; and where land-based infrastructures are constantly threatened.
The sub-themes are therefore to address Emerging Trends in Geospatial Technologies for:
- Mapping and Monitoring Earth System Dynamics.
- Infrastructure Mapping, Monitoring and Management.
- Transport Infrastructure Management.
- Tourism, Mapping and Management.
- Earth Resources Mapping, Monitoring and Management.
- Precision Agriculture.
- Submission of paper Abstract: Deadline 31 January 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: Deadline 21 February 2020
- Submission of Reviewed Full paper: Deadline 31 April 2020
- Notification of acceptance of full paper 22 May 2020
Conditions for Acceptance of Full Papers:
The following conditions will guide final acceptance of full papers:
- Papers must be well researched, well-written
- Full text of papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word, Times Romans 12pts font size, and 1.5 line spacing, on A4 size paper, APA format of citation, and not more than 14 pages, including list of references.
- Full papers are expected to reach the National Secretariat not later than 31 March 2020 through firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
- All authors of accepted or unaccepted papers will be informed in writing not later than 10th April 2020 through their email addresses.
- Authors of accepted papers will be required to submit Power Point presentations to the designated email addresses or by flash-drives to the National Secretariat not later than 8th May 2020.
It is important to note that any paper received after the scheduled dates will not be treated, and the Secretariat shall not accept liability for failed email deliveries.
To facilitate easy submission of papers, please send using the following link – callforpaper.nisngr.net and copy Secretary General: nis.secretarygeneral@gmailcom